Sunday, February 3, 2008

Chinese New Year Series - Chicken Floss Rolls & Seaweed Crisps



The Chicken (or Pork) Floss Rolls and the Seaweed Crips are probably the easiest among all the Chinese New Year Snacks. I don't think I need to put down the recipes here because you really don't need any. They are so easy yet so delicious. If you prefer to make your own Chinese New Year snacks but don't really want to, or afford to spend time on them, these are good alternatives you could go for. Anyway, these recipes will be available on the mother webpage but it may take a while since I am rushing off my own Chinese New Year cooks and bakes. Feel free to leave me a note if you need some pointers to get you started before the recipes are put up on the webpage.

5 comments:

Ling's Passion said...

I have tagged you! http://lingspassion.blogspot.com/2008/02/ive-been-tagged.html

Write 5 facts about yourself, tag 5 people and link back to the person who tagged you.

Jo said...

Gimme a few days. As I am completely new to the blogging world, not sure how to play this tagging game, haha...

Florence said...

Jo,
Gong Xi Fa Cai
Happy New Year

Jo said...

Florence,
Gong Hei Fatt Choi to you too. May your new year be a prosperous one.

J Kerr said...

Jo,
can you give me some guidelines on how to make the chicken floss rolls? i really like this snack and it is not available in USA.

Thanks,
triX_B