Monday, June 16, 2008

I am terribly sorry

Hiya, how have you guys been? So yes, I have been dissappearing from the blog and website for more than 2 months without leaving a trace where would I be, I am terribly sorry about this.

Life has been hectic and stressful with some past projects of my job which, I am glad they are finally over now. The pace is a little slower, but it won't be long when I will be traveling every weekend out of town to conduct demonstrations and courses.

I will be back soon with some new recipes which I've been gathering since my dissappearing. Till then, may your days be as fruitful as possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo,

It's nice to see you posting again...Keep it up!

Jo said...

Hi Sherreen,
How's your little boy? Guess you are a full time mommy now. Thanks for visiting and may you enjoy your motherhood as much as I do :)